AD FireFilm III
A/D Firefilm III is a water based decorative thin film intumescent fire resistive coating for protection of interior structural steel. It is VOC compliant with governmental health and safety regulations. It has UL, ULC, FM and Warnock Hersey approvals to meet most fire protection requirements upto a 3 hour rating. A/D Firefilm III will provide the smoothest finish of the intumescent products.
Click below for link to PDF Documents:
- UL Designs Click to expand UL Design List
- Carbocrylic 3350 Approved Primer and Topcoat Click to expand
- Carbocrylic 3359 DTM Approved Primer
- Product Data & Application Instructions
- AD Firefilm III Submittal Package
- Patch and Repair
- AD FireFilm III Putty SDS
- AD FireFilm III Putty Product Data
- Declare Label for AD Firefilm III
- AD Firefilm III VOC Emission Certificate
Need Acrobat Reader?
Click here to download.